Frequently Asked Questions
There are several types of roller printing dye?
Source：Best printing machinery Time：2016-08-16 Click：64 Times
Roller printing machine types of dyes:
1, fast dyeing disperse dyes: the temperature of about 180 ℃ will be able to sublimation hair color, temperature and then increase the color change, and the edge of the occurrence of osmosis.
2, good disperse dyes: temperature in the range of 180 ~ 210 ℃ will be able to sublimation hair color. Hair color curve flat. The effect of temperature on the dyeing is not, is the transfer printing is more suitable for disperse dyes.
3, late dyeing disperse dyes: 180 ~ 210 ℃ in the case of dye can not be a good sublimation, hair color. Such as raising the temperature, a good hair color can be obtained. Such dyes on the temperature dependence of the strong.
According to the above, the dye suitable for printing should have the following conditions:
(1) printed dye must be below 210 ℃ fully sublimation, fixed on the fiber, and can get a good washing fastness and ironing fastness.
(2) printing dye after heating can be fully sublimated into gas dyes macromolecules, condensed in the fabric surface, and can spread to the fiber.
(3) printing dye on the transfer of paper affinity is small, the affinity of the fabric to be large.
(4) printed dyes should have a bright, bright color.
Popular article recommended
- [2016.08.16] How to choose a suitable d
- [2016.08.16] Fashion characteristics of
- [2016.08.16] What are the common printi
- [2016.08.16] Roller printing machine pr
- [2016.08.16] Roller printing machine ma
- [2016.08.16] How to choose a good rolle
- [2016.08.16] Note the use of ribbon pri
- [2016.08.16] The Development of Heat Tr
- [2016.08.16] Thermal transfer printing
- [2016.08.16] Why is thermal transfer pa
- [2016.08.16] China's printing industry
- [2016.08.16] The difference between rol