Frequently Asked Questions
How to Comprehend Fast Digital Printing Process
Source：Best printing machinery Time：2016-08-16 Click：162 Times
The advantages of digital printing process:
① equipment investment, accounting for small, low environmental requirements.
② save manpower resources, reduce costs, operators rely on the experience of small.
③ fast, stable quality, repeatability, low cost.
④ wide adaptability, especially suitable for direct plate, gravure and flexo printing can not be proofing or proofing process. Both to simulate the effect of a variety of printing methods, but also with the CTP (computer-to-plate) and digital presses of digital equipment, truly automated workflow.
With the recent development of computer-to-plate (CTP) technology, the industry generally believe that this is bound to replace the existing film production processes, and revolutionary digital workflow will replace the existing mode of production. And digital proofing as an important part of the printing workflow, as enterprises keen. At the same time, because the digital proofing system has a powerful color management functions, and can be used as advertising photo production and digital photos (wedding, art photos) output, is a multi-functional work system.
1. Digital printing process used in the printing industry, to replace the traditional proofing, and can be finalized as a design.
2. Used in digital photo printing industry and digital photo printing, direct output of indoor photo and light box advertising and digital photos.
3. Because the system has a powerful color management functions, than the general advertising photo / digital wedding system, the output color is more accurate, richer level.
Popular article recommended
- [2016.08.16] How to choose a suitable d
- [2016.08.16] Fashion characteristics of
- [2016.08.16] What are the common printi
- [2016.08.16] Roller printing machine pr
- [2016.08.16] Roller printing machine ma
- [2016.08.16] How to choose a good rolle
- [2016.08.16] Note the use of ribbon pri
- [2016.08.16] The Development of Heat Tr
- [2016.08.16] Thermal transfer printing
- [2016.08.16] Why is thermal transfer pa
- [2016.08.16] China's printing industry
- [2016.08.16] The difference between rol